[Sca-cooks] Bishop's Powder

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 15:51:31 PDT 2007

While visiting with Auntie Arwen at "Auntie Arwen's Spice Blends" at
Pennsic, she asked me about "Bishop's Powder". I've checked the
Florilegium and I don't turn up any matches there. So does anyone
here know anything about this spice mixture? It supposedly has lots
of mustard in it.

Several months ago Auntie Arwen was looking for medieval spice blends
and I'm happy to report that after I sent her a link to the spice-
mixes-msg file in the Florilegium, she had several new spice blends
available at Pennsic from that file.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas