[Sca-cooks] apple and sage fritters

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 17:48:28 PDT 2007

Margaret mentioned:
<<< last fall I made
Platina's apple fritters and sage fritters (at least I remember that
the sage are Platina's, I could be wrong). The sage fritters were
apparently a huge hit--people keep mentioning them to my consort and to
others. >>>

I'm glad that that was "apple fritters and sage fritters" and not
"apple and sage fritters". I'm not sure that the latter would be very
good...

<<< Margaret FitzWilliam, in rainy (finally!) Northshield >>>

Want more? You can have it. We've had a surplus down here. It has
been one of the wettest summers we've had, especially July and we
seem to be destined to get more with the hurricanes.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com