[Sca-cooks] apple and sage fritters

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Mon Aug 20 23:07:59 PDT 2007

mmm...apples and sage is lovely!
Theres a dish somewhere in the back of my head that is beans (garbanzos)
with apples and sage and onions

Basically you carmelize the onions and apples with butter and the sage and
then stir in your cooked garbanzos. Yum! Cant remember the source (Italian?
Martino?), sorry...

--Anne-Marie, who loves sage with all kinds of things :)