[Sca-cooks] Cincinnati chile

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:11:03 PDT 2007

>I'm going to try it, too (the chili part at least).  The whole noodle
>thing though--that's just sick and twisted and WRONG!
>--Maire, shuddering

As a dedicated Texan who smugly asserts that there is no
chili other than TEXAS chili and for whom beans are an
affront to God and Gunthar, I love Cincinati Chili over spaghetti.
I guess because it is so different from REAL TEXAS CHILI that
it can be considered more of a sauce than chili.

I still can't handle the thought of beans on it though. And I don't
care much for raw onions. But spaghetti noodles, sauce and
cheddar cheese is awesome.

It just ain't "chili".

Gunthar