[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Oven Smoker Bags???

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:15:40 PDT 2007

I've been looking for something to smoke with because
I'm in an apartment that doesn't even have a balcony.
There have been a couple of times I've wanted to smoke
things, such as homemade sausage, but have nowhere
to do it.

My current display that I'm working on for Laurel's Prize
Tourney is for a meal that could be cooked over an open
fire for a reasonably equipped field kitchen but instead it
is prepared in a modern apartment kitchen. I'll be using
the same equipment as I would over the fire but just on
a stove.

I would love some way to smoke items in the apartment.
I like Master A's idea of using a Dutch Oven but I wonder
if enough smoke leaks out to set off the fire alarm.

Gunthar