[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Oven Smoker Bags???

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 08:45:15 PDT 2007

Somehow, I'm thinking that the apartment complex staff might notice such a contraption and any smoke billowing out of it.  We're in a third floor unit that overlooks the greenbelt and is pretty visible.

  And the cats would probably have a field day with the ventilation duct...

  Elizabeth

Nick Sasso <grizly at mindspring.com> wrote:
  Yes. the smoke has to go somewhere, and it seeps out or billows when you
open the lid. You could construct some kind of small box smoker that has
the smoke piped out the window with stove pipe or some sort of ventilation
ducting. Do a panel to fill the window opening like you do with an AC unit,
and run the duct through it . . . just like with one of those roll-around AC
units you can get.

Not that indoor fires are safe or anything :o)