[Sca-cooks] Help finding out-of-print sources

Anplica Fiore anplica at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:58:22 PDT 2007

Otherwise, have you checked with your local public library to see if
they can get it via ILL for you?  I was able to find it in 8 libraries
across the country -
US,CA GETTY RES INST
US,CA STANFORD UNIV LIBR
US,CA UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES

US,DC LIBRARY OF CONGRESS

US,MA HARVARD UNIV, SCHLESINGER LIBR
US,MA HARVARD UNIV, VILLA I TATTI

US,NJ PRINCETON UNIV

US,NY NEW YORK PUB LIBR RES LIBR

I looked at both the NY & Stanford and they're both on the shelves for
check out.

Anplica the Lady Librarian