[Sca-cooks] Honey, I'm Home...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:46:54 PDT 2007

On 8/29/07, Lilinah <lilinah at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>
> And while i know it's usually hot and humid at Pennsic, is it usually
> so suffocatingly humid? Sometimes i was partially "blinded" even if i
> wasn't moving, because sweat was pouring off my face, and the salty
> liquid kept getting in my eyes.

 It usually is a little on the humid side, but not so obnoxiously so.  This
year was worse for rain, heat and humidity than usual.  It wasn't the
hottest one...there have been Wars when the temps got up into the hundreds.
But again, that's not usual.

I had fun working for Devra for two afternoons. And besides Stefan
> and Ranvaig I actually saw a number of listees, such as Jadwiga, even
> though i didn't get to say hello.

Yup...missed seeing you...the weather  and rehearsals for Lion in  Winter
kept me from visiting around as much as I'd have liked.

However, i never saw a Tuchuk... so my experience wasn't quite complete...

Next time, you'll have to come by our encampment.  We are on the road to
Tuchux hill, so you might have seen a lot of them!

Maybe next year...

Maybe....glad to hear that you might come back!

Kiri