[Sca-cooks] Another SCA Cook to be on Food Network

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 2 11:37:39 PDT 2007

Tickets are available to go and watch the filming.
http://www.tvtickets.com/fmi/xsl/shows/browserecord.xsl?&Show=recipe
Hosted by Food Network personalities Marc Summers and Guy Fieri.
PRODUCTION NOTE: This is an ‘all day shoot.’ Guests will be in the
studio with Marc, Guy and the contestants from 9:00am until
approximately 7:00pm. Seating will be limited, so if you are unable to
stay for the entire day, please do not request tickets for this special
event. Free audience parking, lunch and raffle items will be provided.

According to one website the series Ultimate Recipe Showdown will
premiere in early 2008 on Food Network.
So it will be sometime next year before it's actually on.

Johnnae