[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP: and in honor of the mid-Pennsic "sillyseason"...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 9 12:10:00 PDT 2007

We are listening to repeats of Top Chef. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
is on tonight on BBC America. Another night- another tv kitchen program.
And Ace of Cakes gets taped.
I have been lured to browse Jessica's Biscuit https://www.ecookbooks.com
and have decided that I need some new cookbooks. After all
I missed the Midnight Madness sale among the War Merchants last evening.
And if they arrive during the day, I won't be asked the question
"But where are you going to put them?"

Johnnae