[Sca-cooks] Greetings from the Incipient Shire of Tymberhavene in AnTir

Kellyann aka kitn swtlilkitn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 21:05:11 PDT 2007

Much like a kettle of french toast but done in a cast iron pot would be not only doable but also very very easy for my volunteers to fix.

Thank you to everyone who has chimed in on this, we aren't necessarily needing it to be period but just wanted to know if there were any great period dishes that can be served at that hour.  perhaps we would be better served by moving the competition to a luncheon hour, though we are preparing a feast Saturday evening which is why we thought a breakfast competition might be more to the populace liking as then they would only have to worry about luncheon and then whatever meals they wanted on Sunday when it was time to pack up and head home.

Hmmmm food for thought (pun intended)

Very gratefully yours
Katla