[Sca-cooks] Greetings from the Incipient Shire of Tymberhavene inAnTir

Kellyann aka kitn swtlilkitn at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 07:49:55 PDT 2007

Anne-Marie !

Much thanks !! Whereabouts in AnTir are you ? want to come play in Oregon in October *grin* a long drive but usually such a pleasant weekend weather wise .. our site sits on a creek which is lovely ..ahhh i digress *grin*

Thanks for all your suggestions and input.  We relish having lots of things for people to do and enjoy this year.

Warmly
Katla