[Sca-cooks] Greetings from the Incipient Shire of Tymberhavenein AnTir

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 12 10:50:34 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----

Greetings,
Setting aside the exciting discussion on breakfast vs no breakfast
(and I am learning more with each post) I might have a suggestion.

< < < SNIP > >  Cut many slits in the top crust to vent well. Bake
for 1 hour. Allow to cool before slicing. Will keep well overnight.

Glad Tidings,
--
Serena da Riva > > > >

Responded privately with blatant recipe ripoff variant warning.  I might be
able to create a signature calzone with this!

niccolo difrancesco
(Pizzaiolo by night . . . and looking for medieval threads to bake in)