[Sca-cooks] Not twinkies, but .... OP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 19:06:27 PDT 2007

I just went to Wally World today, and while shopping in the food section, I noticed that Mrs.
Freshley's has a new snack cake out ... they are in the form of twinkies, but they are infinitely
better... They are called "Red Velvet Cream Cakes".  I bought a box and I have eaten several
already...  They taste soooooo much better than twinkies.  They do have a Red Velvet cake taste,
albeit not quite as good as a Red Velvet cake that is made from scratch, but they are very good
for a snack cake.  So there you have it, my new guilty pleasure... I hope that I haven't lost all
credibility with you all ...

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/