[Sca-cooks] so ... what do YOU eat.

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Aug 14 22:04:35 PDT 2007

Malkin, when its just you that's the BEST time to play with food! You can
experiement and no one knows if it goes horribly horribly wrong, and you can
eat what YOU want, when you want.

When its just me, I'll do herbolades for brunch, preserved meats, cheese and
fruit for lunch and for dinner small batches of stew that I made at home,
froze in single portions and brought just what I need. Supplement with a
green salad and a couple of manchet rolls and its dinner!

--AM