[Sca-cooks] medieval boil-in bag meals

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Aug 16 10:39:09 PDT 2007

for things in a crust, I found that wrapping them loosely in tin foil, and THEN putting them in
ziplocks helped keep the crust from getting soggy, plus the extra packaging that was slightly stiff
meant they didnt get as smooshed!

of course the best way to transport tarts and such is in the muffin pans (we sometimes do our
handheld pies in texas muffin tins)

--AM

On Thu Aug 16 10:41 , Susan Fox  sent: