[Sca-cooks] Wicker Plates: Was Cheese Fat

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Aug 17 12:56:35 PDT 2007

I seem to have not gotten the original of this thread.
I am assuming you are talking about the paper plate wicker holders. If so,
they are usually seasonal and amid the picnic and bbq stuff. Around here in
mid MO, WalMart carries them year round at the Super Center. They don't
carry as much as they use to as the plastic plate holders are more popular.

De