[Sca-cooks] FW: [sig] RE: [Authentic_SCA] 16th Century Polish cookbook

Anne Murphy afmmurphy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:57:22 PDT 2007

Greetings, all.

I'm looking at the possibility of actually having time for this list again!

In the process of coming back (I've stayed subscribed, just wasn't
reading) I've been looking through the last few week's posts, and came
across this.

I know Isabeau, and can connect people with her, if you want. Drop me
a note, and I'll forward it.

AEllin