[Sca-cooks] An Excess of Figs

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 22 11:58:32 PDT 2007

Actually you ought to be able to read this article or articles
online through the newspaper http://www.cleveland.com/plaindealer/
Lots of other articles on figs this week and last--
http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/food/509307,FOO-News-det15.article
There are a number of interesting ones that can be found just by using
Google News and inserting the term figs.

Johnnae