[Sca-cooks] Setting up a new kitchen

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Aug 26 06:45:08 PDT 2007

Auntie Arwen's Two Knives Curry powder is excellent, for those of you
who have issues with hot spices. While I love my hot spices, I
cheerfully use that blend for my friends who do have issues. Wonderful
flavor.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.