[Sca-cooks] Brazillian pig-out- OOP

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:54:43 PDT 2007

The Braza in Salt Lake City left somewhat to be desired ... but the Rodezio ... in Trolley Square Mall ... was ... an experience.  I had the fortune to be there on exotic meats night .. rabbit, duck, carribou, buffalo (bison), emu, several other exotics ... and ... GRILLED PINEAPPLE ... lordy.  Have been there several times ... as it is now one of my fav places to take guests.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.