[Sca-cooks] Pepper in chocolates

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Aug 28 06:57:52 PDT 2007

It's an "artisan" flavor, mostly, at least, as far as I'm familiar with it.  I've got a bar of it in my desk drawer at work, as a matter of fact.  Very intense chocolate flavor (which might also be due in part to the cacao nibs), and just this lovely *hint* of something else.
It might make for an interesting flavor in a savory cheesecake.....
--Maire