[Sca-cooks] Cincinnati chile

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:32:32 PDT 2007

You're more than welcome.  I made some this past weekend for a chili cookoff
at our Baron's house...I made extra so have some here.  Oddly enough, it
hadn't occurred to me to eat the chili on hotdogs.  I LOVE chili on
hotdogs...but usually by the canned stuff.  Turns out that this was ever so
much better!

The only really odd thing to me was boiling the hamburger/ground chuck.  But
it works!

Kiri