[Sca-cooks] Pepper in chocolate (OOP)

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Aug 28 20:26:12 PDT 2007

My lord Sfi recently made a chocolate drink from a 1633 Spanish
recipe.  The recipe called for 2 pods (about 2 tablespoons) of
Cayenne pepper.  He use two peppers from my garden.  The reipe also
called for cinnamon and hazelnuts.  It is delicious.  We brought to a
post Pennsic Dessert revel in Storvick.  All accounts say that it was
good.  Chocolate with a bite!

Sindara

http://www.tigersandstrawberries.com/2006/07/15/by-special-request-aztec-gol