[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP outdoor cooking appliances

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:57:38 PDT 2007

I cook outdoors year-round.  Wyoming has only two seasons - winter (mid September to mid-June) and construction.  Occasionally construction season is interrupted by the odd mid-construction-season snow-storm.

My grill lived on the patio at my previous home.  At the new place, it lives on the back deck.  I imagine it is nearly time to swap locations the porch swing with the outdoor cooking devices.

I have a smoker that I got from that modern outdoor products giant "Cabelas".  It is propane fueled, and can be taken down to components and used as a propane grill or a deep-fryer depending on the menu.  When I am looking for a charcoal experience, I have a Weber kettle-type.

When my brother owned the house, he had an outdoor cooking pit.  He quit using it when the fire department showed up one chilly February evening when he was having a bon-fire cookout.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) FosterNever knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.