[Sca-cooks] Johnnae autographing and tea

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 29 08:25:37 PDT 2007

I know, I know. I'll be happy to come and do it!
Maybe I'll make sticky toffee pudding for you.
Scheduling  might be easier in two years. We won't have
the summer sports scheduled then. People always imagine that it
will be easier to travel when the children are older and then of course
their summers fill up with camps and practices and workshops.
And we can't discount the knee not being better or my husband's new job
either.
Maybe they can bring me for a day sometime.

Johnnae