[Sca-cooks] Feast Menu for Atlantian Coronation

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Aug 30 20:11:14 PDT 2007

Greetings Dame Olwen,
I am quite behind the times!! When did you become a Laurel??
VIVATS!!! And much congratulations!!!! I have always enjoyed reading
about your food experiments and about all the wonderful things you've
made.  Again, VIVATS!!! on your elevation!

Now, about the Atlantian Coronation menu, everything sounds just
wonderful!!!  I am intrigued by 'boiled fried eggs' .  Have you a
recipe?
Be well,
Phillipa