[Sca-cooks] OOP — Anthony Bourdain at an SCA feast?

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 08:00:16 PDT 2007

I'm a big fan of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" and of his work in general.

So of course I had this really strange dream last night in which Mr. Bourdain makes his way across the Known Worlde sampling the food and culture at various SCA events. Like in all dreams, the details are fuzzy, but I think he really liked the armored turnips and the roast pork in cameline sauce.

But I really do wonder what he would think of the feasts created by the dedicated SCA cooks.

Gianotta