[Sca-cooks] trenchers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 00:51:06 PDT 2007

Trying to catch up a bit on stuff that got posted while I was at
Pennsic, I see that Breila posted in reply to Bear:

<<<   But your trencher reference is certainly interesting, and I've
found a couple sources I'd like to read concerning the social norms
of using trenchers... >>>

Just in case you haven't found them yet, these files in the FOOD-
BREADS section of the Florilegium might be of interest to you.

Trenchers-Hst-art (14K)  9/15/06    “Trenchers - A Brief History” by
HL Baric
                                        Firehand (Bear).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/Trenchers-Hist-art.html
trenchers-msg    (106K)  9/26/06    Wooden and bread trenchers. Plates.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/trenchers-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas