[Sca-cooks] OOP - Soldier Cookies

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:12:30 PST 2007

In my experience, it hasn't been crumbling that is an issue. It is the 3 to
4 weeks in transit that cause the damage. Even at two weeks (the fastest
I've ever gotten a package to travel internationally), the damage is done
unless you can seal it airtight. That is where the vacuum sealer comes in.
Putting cardboard in there might help but if they are properly packed it
isn't usually an issue.

You also have to choose the cookies you ship carefully. Some cookies by
their nature go bad faster and travel worse than others.

Ysabeau