[Sca-cooks] New cookbook? Has anyone seen this???

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Dec 2 11:23:28 PST 2007

We have discussed it several times in the past few months.
I've had it for a few weeks now.
It has some problems. She's Tunisian with a PhD in Arabic and Islamic
Studies
from the Sorbonne. The manuscript was originally written in French.
The book was published first in Italian and now it's been translated into
English. So it's been through three languages already. I am always
slightly wary
of such volumes.
But with the heavy discount
can one say that you won't get something out of it for that price?
It's a hardcover at what paperback's often cost.

Johnnae