[Sca-cooks] Precious stones to ward off evils

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 2 16:26:35 PST 2007

Twelve.  Twelve months, twelve signs of the Zodiac.  The stones Suey listed
are a mix of ancient and modern birthstones.  The ones listed by Adele are
the ancient birthstones, if I'm not mistaken.  This suggest to me that these
stones are believed to be related to the signs of the Zodiac and that their
assumed powers may derive from the virtues of the sign to which they are
related.  Just a thought.

Bear