[Sca-cooks] More fun with geese... somewhat OT...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 21:28:29 PST 2007

Phlip mentioned:
<<< This would be merely amusing, except that all their food, water, and
shelter is at the top of the hill, so I called Rob and told him we
need to make other arrangements. He wants to move them into the
chicken pen, and the chickens into the goose. >>>

Oh, like turducken? :-)

Okay, I assume you mean move the chickens into the geese *pen*. But
how does this solve the problem? Won't the chickens have the same
problem with the steep hillside that the geese did? Or, because they
don't have webbed feet, do the chickens get better traction?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com