[Sca-cooks] More fun with geese... somewhat OT...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 4 06:11:56 PST 2007

Mine are domestic geese, 'Lainie. The Romans have been domesticated
for at least 2000 years- not sure about the Chinese. Their wings are
too short and their bodies are too heavy. With a running start, a tail
wind, and a lot of motivation they can clear a 5 ft fence- when
scared, some have been known to glide half a mile, but basicly the
domesticated geese can't fly.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up