[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 19, Issue 75

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 4 06:13:45 PST 2007

Which cookbook?
Just as a librarian's note, the new books that we have been discussing
are probably
on WorldCat due to the LC pre-cataloguing information already being
available.
New books are generally NOT available for interlibrary loan, as ILLoan
is not a substitute
for a library buying a book that is new and generally available.
Moreover the cost
of the Brill volume at $195 will limit the number of libraries that will
be buying that volume
and thus making it available to be loaned at all.

Johnnae