[Sca-cooks] OT: Anyone currently living in the UK?

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:02:21 PST 2007

Thank you everyone! I think she has plenty of info now...she is just really
nervous about getting over there and getting "stuck" with no money. It is
one thing to be broke when Mom lives three hours away. It is another to be
across the ocean. The only time she has been out of the U.S. was for a
three-week guided tour in high school.

thanks!
Ysabeau