[Sca-cooks] OT: Anyone currently living in the UK?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 4 15:09:02 PST 2007

On Dec 4, 2007, at 5:38 PM, Craig Jones wrote:

>> At 01:47 PM 12/4/2007, The Saint wrote:
>>> Well, I'm betting the Australian underwriters aren't
>> stupid. What do >you want to bet all accident insurance
>> policies in Australia read, >"And we will cover such
>> expenses up to the named amount for all >injuries ...
>> unless it's Drakey..." or anyone within a 200 metre
>> radius.
>
> *Sigh* I should have just shut my big, fat mouth.... I knew
> what was going to happen...

There, now, you see? The problem here is we've allowed one thing we
know about Drakey (or think we know) to sort of take over his identity
for those of us who don't know him well. He's become Accident Guy.
This is not cool.

I propose a series of opportunities to get to know more about Drakey.
For example, did anyone here besides me know Drakey is a terrific
dancer? And I hear he has quite a weakness for candied violets, but
cannot abide the smell of artificial vanilla flavoring...

Who wants to go next? Come on... I know among all of us, we can get a
more full picture of The Drake. He's more than just Accident Guy!

Next week...  ...The Elusive HL Stefan li Rous...

Adamantius (always secretly wanted to be Accident Guy)