[Sca-cooks] Exploits or OT: Anyone currently living in the UK?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:52:27 PST 2007

Actually with the archives gone, Drakey stands a good chance
of being able to outlive his reputation of an accident there or a mishap
here and be simply remembered as Baron Drake Morgan, OL, a man who was
interested in Chinese cookery and brewing.

Of course if we investigate further we can find a website from his own
kingdom that reads:
"Baron Drake Morgan is a lovely young man who serves as the head brewer
and companion for a Countess on the Bullingbrook estate in Norfolk
during the glorious reign of Elizabeth I. He also looks after the
minding house, malts the jobs, and does odd chickens... or something
like that. Attempting to avoid all responsibilities of a man of his
station. He has known to undertake strange projects such as haemorrhoid
cures involving flaming figs and catching pike with ducks...

His cousin, Drakey has been known to have the not-very-occasional
accident, usually involving sharp implements; stabbing himself in the
nose, hands, and nether regions with various objects; or poisioning
himself on various occasions with various potions or herbs..."
http://www.sca.org.au/laurels/

Have a good visit to the old country.

Johnnae