[Sca-cooks] Mead Yeast

Ian Rocas rocas511 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:06:32 PST 2007

These are good points.  Unfortunately there is only one local store from which I can get my brewing supplies.  They stock champagne, wine, and ale yeast but not mead yeast.  I may be able to order it through them though.  For those who have brewed using mead yeast, about how long does it take for it to finally give up the ghost?

No I didn't try burning it.  But maybe I should have tried to sell it as some sort of fule.  At least it would not have been a complete waste.

Rocas