[Sca-cooks] Freezing sausage

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 9 10:44:27 PST 2007

I can say that YES you can do this...
I have done it in the recent past for a trip that I was being given a
"break" from cooking.  ;) Of course that meant that I cooked ahead of
time and froze it all to warmed up on site.  I recommend cooking them
about halfway and then freezing them.  Reserve the juices as well and as
they are rewarming it makes the sauce, as well as finishes cooking.

Hope this helps.
Nichola