[Sca-cooks] OOP Burned Popcorn

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 9 10:56:46 PST 2007

My guess is that they did exactly what my 5 year old did the first time
I let him "Cook Dinner", and what I have done myself once or twice when
not paying attention... That is they most likely put the bag in upside
down of the directions....

Anyways best way to get rid of the burnt smell/taste is to clean the
inside of the thing with a bleach water solution.  That will get rid of
the popcorn smell... then just leave the door open for a little bit to
air out the bleach smell.

Worked for us.

Nichola