[Sca-cooks] Is it just me, or when did they start doing this???

Craig Jones drakey at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 9 22:21:34 PST 2007

Whereas, the older and peatier they are the better... I used
to absolutely loathe scotch until a friend introduced me to
Laphroaig, Ardbeg, Bowmore.  Oh my good god... You could
spend a lifetime trying to guess all the flavours rolling
around on your tongue with those babys!

Engine cleaner, hospital floor cleaner, seaweed, marshy
bits, tar, roast lamb's crunchy burnt bits, floral, peppery,
heather, salt, slate, all those notes are loved and
savoured....

Drake - Islay malt lover...