[Sca-cooks] OOP - Drakey, can you settle a small bet?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 13:58:09 PST 2007

Drakey said:

I shudder at it being used as a sexual aid tho... Although, unlike
Adamantius I'm not at all prudish when it comes to certain respects and
recently had a re-enactment of a "9 1/2 weeks" the weekend just gone.  No
fluff was used but I believe it was:

3 Cheeses - Roquefort, a baby round rind washed French soft cheese (Le trou
de crou), and a Barossa Valley goat camembert.  Some Kangaroo Mettwurst.
Wasabi Peas (always a shock if you're blind-folded), those
tamarind/chilli/sugar sweets, violet scented candy, d'arenberg Peppermint
Paddock (a lovely sparking red (Chambourcin) from McLaren Vale), Coconut
Jam, Japanese Mayonnaise (in strategic spots).... A few other lovely bits
and pieces... You get the idea :)

Never re-enacted the dairy scene from Last Tango in Paris tho...

Drake - now RUNNING HARD for a huge flame proof rock, before Gunthar slaps
me down....

Then Christianna said:

Whoa, Drakey, you make me think a culinary tour Down Under might be
worthwhile...
;)
ahem...
Christiannna

My response:

Hey Christianna, I got sky miles to burn.  Think Drakey's up to the
challenge???  This all sounds......delicious.

Mairi Ceilidh