[Sca-cooks] OOP - Drakey, can you settle a small bet?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 14:03:52 PST 2007

On Dec 10, 2007, at 4:34 PM, Craig Jones wrote:
> I shudder at it being used as a sexual aid tho... Although, unlike
> Adamantius I'm not at all prudish when it comes to certain respects
> and
> recently had a re-enactment of a "9 1/2 weeks" the weekend just gone.

See, it's like this: note that I said I was notoriously prudish in
certain respects. I think there's a great deal to be said for the
whole "my body is the Temple of the Lord" [or equivalent of your
choosing] concept. I truly believe certain acts are simply unclean.
Among them would be any sort of congress between consenting adults and
a jar of Marshmallow Fluff when they _could_ be experimenting with
foie gras and creme de cassis...

There is no mention of Marshmallow Fluff in th' Bible, gosh darn it!
Our Founding Fathers never polluted their bodies with Marshmallow
Fluff! Will the depravity never end???

>  No
> fluff was used

Oh... Well, it sounds like you're on the right track, then.

Adamantius