[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Bread recipes

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Tue Dec 11 05:52:40 PST 2007

I found a Byzantine Bread recipe that I need to rework my redaction on. The
information can be found at

http://medievalcuisine.madpage.com/recipes/recipes/artos_katharos.html

I would not put in the caraway seeds, and I'm looking for a good source of
mastic. But I'm certain the anise and fennel would be a nice combination (I
just didn't have any one hand when I first attempted the recipe).

I would also recommend Master Wulfric's website at

http://www.whirlwind-design.com/madbaker/

Euriol