[Sca-cooks] Marshmallow Fluff (was Re: OOP - Drakey, can you settle a small bet?)

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 09:47:11 PST 2007

OK, I confess that we occasionally had a jar of Marshmallow Fluff in the house when I was a kid.

We weren't eating it straight, though. It was a vital ingredient in my mom's homemade fudge.

It was delicious. Here is the recipe:

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/never_fail_fudge.html

The fluff gave the fudge a decadent creaminess that was quite truffle-like, as I recall.

Oh and as for the most recent Drakey injury story ... dude. My grandma would have said you were a victim of "il mal'occhio" (the Evil Eye).

Gianotta