[Sca-cooks] WAR?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 12:24:33 PST 2007

Kathleen A Roberts wrote:
> forgive the caps, but in our kingdom, it is the time of
> year when 'WAR' cannot be said without shouting it. ;)
>
> who's going to estrella this year?
>
> cailte
Maybe.  I'm running out of reasons to go.  Half the group I camp with
isn't going on account of No Catapaults, the wedding I was going for got
postponed.  Some of my archers still need to be fed, and I should
probably talk to the lady I was going to drive with and see if she's
still interested in going.  So my answer is definitely Maybe.

Got incentives to get this city princess to brave Atenveldt in February
again?

Selene