[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Bread recipe, Byzantine Bread recipe

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Tue Dec 11 15:00:02 PST 2007

Oh thank you for those references. I pulled it from "Flavours of Byzantium"
by Andrew Dalby which was published in 2003.

Euriol

http://books.google.com/books?id=sucDAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=intitle:anecdota&num=100&as_brr=1&hl=de#PPA231,M1

http://books.google.com/books?id=sucDAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=intitle:anecdota&num=100&as_brr=1&hl=de#PPA233,M1

http://books.google.com/books?id=sucDAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=intitle:anecdota&num=100&as_brr=1&hl=de#PPR11,M1