[Sca-cooks] Soon to be Baroness Helewyse!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 23:07:02 PST 2007

>> Word has come that Mistress Helewyse and her husband Thorkell
>> are stepping up to become Baroness and Baron Red Spears at the
>>  12th Night in January.
>>
>> She promises that she won't stop cooking or researching.

Yes, Congratulations Mistress Helewyse.

We are in the middle of selecting a new Baron and Baroness in our
group, as well. Well, actually making any desired input to the Crown,
since it isn't an election.

Just in case you might find these useful, here are a few files I
recommend to new B&Bs. These are in the SCA-INC section.
Baronial-Lead-art (18K)  5/30/97    "Principles of Leadership and a
Baron/ess"
                                        by Conor mac Cinneide.
Bng-an-Officer-art (7K)  7/26/02    "On Being an SCA Officer" by HL
Annes
                                        Clotilde von Bamburg.
Guid-f-Barons-art (61K)  1/19/02    "A Guide for Barons and
Baronesses" by
                                        Baron Hrolf Herjolffsen OP
and Mistress
                                        Madelaine de Bourgogne OL, OP.

And one aimed a bit more at the Populace than the new B&B.
A-New-Baron-art    (6K)  7/12/07    "You have a new Baron. What do
you do?"
                                        by Duchess Willow de Wisp.

Stefan
--------