[Sca-cooks] does anyone else get the digest?

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 12:07:33 PST 2007

Once again, i'm missing digests - I'm missing Vol. 20, Issue 30
(either Mon. or Tues.), and Issue 32 & Issue 33 (either Tues. or
Weds.)

I hate to miss out on this list. It's my "home base".

I know about the archive, but some digests are very full of messages,
so i don't like to down-load one message at a time.

If someone who gets the Digest (i can't be the only one) can mail
these three to my person address, i'd be very thankful.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

My LibraryThing
over 2,000 books and still under construction